Questions about the Meditations on the Cross.
How to View The Events of the Cross.
- What kind of prayer should we have for revelation?
- What are the events surrounding the Cross called?
- What was Jesus’ first priority?
Why Did the Cross Have to Happen?
- According to Oswald Chambers, why does God forgive sin?
- What is the good news of the creeds?
3 Where is He this very minute, this very second?
My Sin and Where is Jesus Now.
- Was Jesus fully aware of what was going to happen to Him?
- Why did God send an angel to the Garden of Gethsemane?
- What does our sinful rebellion produce?
How Ugly Was the Cross?
- What were two common forms of execution?
- Why were crucifixions done as public events?
- Can Jesus relate to shame in our lives?
The Choice and the Challenge.
- In Luke 9, what indicates there is a choice?
- What are we to do if we make the choice?
- What does God’s destiny for us look like?
Taking Up Our Cross.
- Why did Jesus endure the cross?
- What does God promise us about where He will be in our lives?
- What will our sufferings be?
The Blood of Jesus.
- When the Father looks at Jesus on the throne, what does He always see?
- What is the only thing Satan dreads?
- How important do you allow the blood of Jesus to be in your life?
Our Freedom and the Cross of Jesus.
- Where do lies originate?
- What is the goal of lies?
- Where do we go for freedom?
Our Peace and the Cross.
- Which royal title names Jesus in relation to peace?
- What are two requirements for peace?
- Where must we hide our un-holiness?
Our Healing and the Cross.
- What do we gain in return for Jesus taking our infirmities and sorrow?
- What might prevent Jesus from healing?
- What did Jesus once warn a healed person?
Our Victory and the Cross.
1, Why didn’t the Father change His mind about the Cross?
- Did Jesus do EVERYTHING the Father told Him to do?
- Psalm 18 is also called what?
Abiding in Christ and His Cross.
- To the degree that we abide in Jesus is the degree that…
- What does abide mean?
- What did God reveal at the Cross?